Saturday, August 29, 2009

Great Knife Score

The other day I was checking out Craig's List and found 2 swiss army knives $15 for both or 1 for $10. That's a steal. 1 I think is the Champ and the other maybe the Camper. One the Champ, one of the jaws is broke off the pliers, the handle is broke on one corner but still worth the $ any day! I think the manufacturer will fix it for free. I met up with the guy and bought the knives and even though the one has some defects I found a great deal. They will be great additions to the 72hr kits I keep in my car and in the wife's car.
Also, I joined KPN(http://kentucky-preppers-network.blogspot.com/) as a contributing editor. Matt, the fella that runs the blog, is a great guy and always has great info. If you haven't checked it out yet then get your tail over there!
Thank you Matt! I look forward to working with you on the blog.
I am still fairly new to blogging so everyone bear with me. LOL
One last thing before I go....the next KPN meetup will be in Bowling Green, Ky. A date and time have not been set yet so keep checking for that info. For now, keep it in the back of your mind and try to make it to the meetup when the date/time are decided upon.

3 comments:

  1. ...hey Darby,good to meet ya brother,welcome the Our World...just read ya from the beginning,is the start of a good blog...GoodLuckGodBlessYouAndYours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ken. Good to meet you also! Thanks for stopping by. If you ever have any advice, suggestions, or constructive criticism please please feel free to post em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Darby! Glad to have you aboard!

    matthiasj
    Kentucky Preppers Network

    ReplyDelete